- Friend: So a guy asked me out
- Me: Really? That's nice. Well, depending on if you like him or not
- Friend: He's really attractive and he plays the saxophone
- Me: Well I guess he has really great SAX APPEAL
- Friend: Oh God no.
- Me: he must be the saxiest in the entire band
- Friend: Not your puns
- Me: But make sure you practise safe sax.
- Friend: Stop it. Puns are the lowest form of wit
- Me: I bet you like him for his brass
- Friend: Are you done?
- Me: Yes.
- Friend: Good
- Me: He must be Mr Sax at band camp
- Friend: AGHAHH
I suck at timpani parts and I can never figure out which drum to hit next. So for this busy timpani solo part, I decided to color code the notes so I know which drum to hit.
Once again, I suck at pitch instruments.
Btw, did anyone notice the color code I used? Here’s a hint: